So the MFK store is...

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
still no sto? I want a couple hoodies and some stickers, might have to just make some of my own... EFF monster energy that stuff is terrible for you, they should be ashamed of themselves for creating such poison.
We recently entered what is (I hope) the final stage of the Monster Energy battle. We're moving in the right direction.

ShadowP

Candiru
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2015
Southeastern North Carolina
I offered the membership the opportunity for free tank decals in my writing contest a month ago. Should have taken me up on it. I gave away the decals along with MFK postcards and pin-back buttons. I also paid the shipping out of my own pocket. Several recipients live in Europe and I also shipped to Asia, Canada, South America, S. Africa, and Australia.
I wrote a limerick once, that actually got aired on the Rusty Humphrey's Show...

There once was a game in Detroit,
Where anger the fans did exploit.
A man threw a beer.
And Arkett lost a year.
But it's the lawsuits that really will hoit.

Will that qualify?
(I know it's closed)
just like the store. :(

Last edited:

Hoplo

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2011
New Zealand
Looking forward to the store reopening, but unfortunately I feel like it will be to late for me to be repping a MFK shirt at my locals club booth at a pet expo.

raubiy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 8, 2015
♛ Slovenija ♛
We recently entered what is (I hope) the final stage of the Monster Energy battle. We're moving in the right direction.
I was 100% whay store is close. But didn't know if i can say that or ask....

This is free world? If u rich enaught you can buy word '' Monster''.... and then sue people make money because just 1 word? sad but true....

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store