Socal! Anyone got a convict cichlid pair? LOOK HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESTERX626

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2005
I only need a few babies preferrably big enough to survive on their own, so I can get a pair, and I know they're cheaper than dirt and i'm willing to pickup. So if anyone got a few to spare, give me a heads up via pm. Thanks. -Jeff

iORi

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2006
socal
u could probably pick up a breeding pair at petsmart or something cuz that's what i did. just look at the tank for a while. u should be able to sex them easily and tell which ones are spawning if they're digging together somewhere.

JESTERX626

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2005
Unfortunately thats not an option as of now, con's babies dont cost a dime because they breed like rabbits, wonder why fishstores only give 50 cents for a batch full of con fry, lol.

awdawg

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 1, 2006
Des Moines, IA
well sure they dont cost a dime, but maybe they are worth more then a dime to the person that had to purchase the parents ;) lol
And curious why its not an option to go spend the 4 dollars or so it would cost to buy a decent sized breeding pair?

ethnics

Piranha
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
SouthEast SD
i spend 5 bux on the pair, you can too... you cheapie haha.. but if u wanna drive down to sd, ill give u 2 of my babies but u gotta catch them in my piranha tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store