Some of my fish

thefishofdoom

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2005
California
those are nice fish but i go to the more eel bass and other fish side dont like cichlids that much unless they come from the lakes and or bass for sake what am i saying i love cichlids. i lost my head :screwy:

Gr8KarmaSF

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2005
Quarantine Tank
gr8 fish, how big is your tank? what fish do you house?

larry2074

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2005
Gore, Va
In my 180 I have 3 pacus, 2 buttikoferi, 2 midas, clown loach,tiger shovelnose,convict, and 2 plecos.

90 Gal. male and female doviis 50-60 babys

90 Gal. giant gourami, SA redail cat, 2 very large tyre track eels, 2 pair or breeding convicts and 80-90 babys

55 gal. 2 baby flowerhorns and a suncatfish

20 gal. baby silver arowana, baby electric catfish, butterfly fish and a small catfish that looks like a black shovelnose

1200 gal pond in storage until I move.

Steve_89

NISMO
MFK Member
Mar 30, 2005
?
Nice fish :)

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Dude....watch the e-cat...seriously. When mine hit 4" it got super anal and killed two 5" cichlids.....sucked. Plus it started growing faster! Just be cautious with what you house it with. Generally speakin they are a single fish, species tank kinda fish. Awesome pixs!! Love the selection!! A bit dissappointed you don't have any SA cichlids..cmon brotha, share the lovin!! Got some great fish from SA!! Hoplarchus psittacus, Crenicichla, Caquetia, Cichla, Amphilophus festae, Geophagus, and Sataneoperca....just to name a few...hehe. Love the Giant Gourami though...what type? Personally i love the RTGG...but to each his/her own. They are all pimp! Love the fish!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store