Some pictures

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
You are the puffer king lol.The avocado puffer is my favorite.

Reactions: Charney

dr exum

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2007
Northwest
All the puffers! Nice!

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
??? I wont mention which one but i see you finally posted a picture of my favorite puffer on here, although imo there should have been more photos posted than just that one pic of him / her ?

Also nice T.Murius you got there, is it on a reddish colored substrate? Coz when i had one in the past, it went from a very nice red to a very light brown and never wanted to go back to red, probably coz i couldnt find a nice red colored sand substrate for the tank it was in...

Reactions: kno4te

Charney

The Fish Doctor
Staff member
MFK Member
Nov 15, 2005
Somerville NJ
You are the puffer king lol.The avocado puffer is my favorite.
thank you. the avocados are fun. I have seven of them together. a little nippy but not too bad with each other. also have some endlers in there they seem to be leaving alone.

??? I wont mention which one but i see you finally posted a picture of my favorite puffer on here, although imo there should have been more photos posted than just that one pic of him / her ?

Also nice T.Murius you got there, is it on a reddish colored substrate? Coz when i had one in the past, it went from a very nice red to a very light brown and never wanted to go back to red, probably coz i couldnt find a nice red colored sand substrate for the tank it was in...
lol will try to get more pictures of that one for you. Fish has a lot of personality. Wish it was easier to post videos.

The murius is actually on black sand. I bought it when it was about 1/2 inch long hoping it would be marble colored but has always been red. This fish also has a lot of personality too. Always looks angry!

Reactions: Fat Homer

Fat Homer

Mmmmm... Doughnuts
Staff member
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2009
----
thank you. the avocados are fun. I have seven of them together. a little nippy but not too bad with each other. also have some endlers in there they seem to be leaving alone.

lol will try to get more pictures of that one for you. Fish has a lot of personality. Wish it was easier to post videos.

The murius is actually on black sand. I bought it when it was about 1/2 inch long hoping it would be marble colored but has always been red. This fish also has a lot of personality too. Always looks angry!
Lol, you are the exact opposite to me then, i wanted mine to stay red, but depending on his mood he was a blotchy / marbled light brown... Also looking forward to seeing more of that beauty you got ??

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Spotted congo puffers in the 8th picture?

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Are they the captive bred specimens wes was selling a while back?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store