Status
Not open for further replies.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
So do you suppose this warrants NEGATIVE feedback??? LOL

Or should we just patiently wait till the end of February?

ahodge84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
Nebraska, USA
I've been checking this thread every few days to see what has happened. It's simply disgusting. I hope this works out in the best possible way for you guys. And for the disappeared vendor, I hope MFK takes some proper action regarding his future with this site. Their seeming indifference looks terrible for them. I have nothing personal against this Pedro character, but his poor business conduct and even worse personal and ethical conduct reflect douchebaggery of the highest order. He will never receive my business.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
ahodge84;2717304; said:
And for the disappeared vendor, I hope MFK takes some proper action regarding his future with this site. Their seeming indifference looks terrible for them. .
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

Hey! Scroll down to the bottom of the page. He hasn't disapeared or gone anywhere. Matter of fact...... I catch "Aquascape" looking at this thread on a regular basis. In fact there they are RIGHT NOW.

Jamieishard

Fire Eel
Aug 15, 2008
Maryland
sorry guys this sucks...im kinda glad he never returned my calls or pms when i tried to order a hystrix...i do think people sometimes forget yu can check and see what they are doign on mfk and the last time they got on...

ahodge84

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2009
Nebraska, USA
I do recall you guys saying something about him logging on and whatnot. For all intents and purposes, though, he's disappeared if he's not replying to any medium of communication.

You know what I meant, lol.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Glad I sat on my wallet and resisted the impulse.
Feel for you guys. It is one thing to have problems with shop, but another when
one does not return calls or makes empty promises.

keepinfish

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 29, 2007
In God We Trust
i have spoke to Pedro, several times....Just have not received any fish in a while....

I did speak to "bong" and he is telling me that mine will ship today..... I sure hope!!!

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
In no way did i dissappear, Like I said before I had some issues with my heating system and lost many rays, I was going crazy getting some one here to get it fixed. I did pm everyone who was waiting on there fish and every one knew the situation. As a matter of fact i did ship out some rays this week and the customer did post up a thread about them.
As for Keepinfish and I, we could just not find a good day for both of us. Weather was an issue on his part and then on mine. I finally was able to ship his fish out today and am awaiting his phone call to see how they arrived.
Unfortunatly Db junkie was the unluky one, All the rays he ordered died on me. I told him he can wait for new ones or get a refund, he wanted a refund and a refund was issued to him. I have been going crazy this week and haven't had a chance to come on here to check the threads but that does not mean i dissappeared.
Pedro

AquaScape

Peacock Bass
Community Vendor
MFK Member
ahodge84;2717304; said:
I've been checking this thread every few days to see what has happened. It's simply disgusting. I hope this works out in the best possible way for you guys. And for the disappeared vendor, I hope MFK takes some proper action regarding his future with this site. Their seeming indifference looks terrible for them. I have nothing personal against this Pedro character, but his poor business conduct and even worse personal and ethical conduct reflect douchebaggery of the highest order. He will never receive my business.

WOW 20 posts,,, you know it all huh:screwy:... you Joined this site this month.:clap I dissappared?:ROFL: I have been here since 2005.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store