Something smells like a pig to me lol!!!!! Huge aro sale then again smell like a pig.

Joe M

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
North East
I don't get it. The title, what you wrote, and the link. It has been a while since I have been this confused.

cmsbthebest

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2011
CA
I get it. He's saying something is fake and if anyone falls for it they are stupid. The link is asian aro's for sale in Los Angeles, which we all know is illegal

FLESHY

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jan 7, 2006
Central Wisconsin
would someone get in trouble if they didn't know they were illegal?
Ignorance is not an excuse from the law.

People in cali have arrowanas...illegal and otherwise.

Asians aros...not legally, but still definitely available if you looked in the right places. Lots of shady fish people in LA. (No offense LA, my brother lives there...but ever after the: Arapaima - FS - LA - No call only txt ...which resulted in "Meet me at a gas station in Inglewood in 45" I have been sort of sketched out.)

:D

Joe M

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 6, 2010
North East
Oh well the link doesn't work for me. Maybe that's why.

Crunchy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2011
Madison, WI
It could be a sting operation. The "seller" claims to have been in business since 1987 but just became a member this month? and only has this ad? AND selling a clearly illegal fish so openly from CA? Either the seller is very stupid (too stupid to be in operations for over 20 years) or something is about to go very wrong for whoever answers this ad.

Spiritofthesoul

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Dec 3, 2010
Singapore
LMAO! An arowana that size would fetch about $1k+, $250 is a joke.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store