South Carolina Just Annihilated Millions of Bees By Accident

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
hello; Don't you folks at the end of the world burn down your house when you get bedbugs?
( hillbilly sarcasm) (mozzies = I think I know what this is)
A mozzie is a mosquito. :)

And last I checked people are more likely to burn the house and leave everything because of a spider than bed bugs. :p

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Wow.....
Sometimes the American Stereotype of stupid really comes through

predatorkeeper87

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2014
pennsylvania
A mozzie is a mosquito. :)

And last I checked people are more likely to burn the house and leave everything because of a spider than bed bugs. :p
first off I thought spiders where listed on the specs of the houses in AU..."the kitchen is fully furnished with dishwasher, fridge, stove, 5" huntsman spider and a very cozy breakfast nook!"

I love when the spin doctors throw these stories together for the press..."unintentional" is just a trigger word to make it seem like an accident. They knew that ish would happen...

What kills me is this panic is all over an angrier version of the flu...and they nuke the fauna of the countryside to attempt to kill a mosquito that isn't even effectively dealt with via pesticides lol. I'll give SC the ol' slow clap on this one.

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
You haven't even seen what we are capable of...wait until these elections are over.
Hahaha lol!

You need to kill them at the source. Killing the adults wont work most of the time

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
first off I thought spiders where listed on the specs of the houses in AU..."the kitchen is fully furnished with dishwasher, fridge, stove, 5" huntsman spider and a very cozy breakfast nook!"

I love when the spin doctors throw these stories together for the press..."unintentional" is just a trigger word to make it seem like an accident. They knew that ish would happen...

What kills me is this panic is all over an angrier version of the flu...and they nuke the fauna of the countryside to attempt to kill a mosquito that isn't even effectively dealt with via pesticides lol. I'll give SC the ol' slow clap on this one.
Sadly, I've come to expect this type of stuff from the South. I'm sure people will take offense to it, but if it doesn't apply, let it fly, Folks. Be that what it is, the south never seems to let down stereo-typers.

There are idiots everywhere you go, and I met some REALLY cool people down south, but I also met people so dumb I swore they were a different species too.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
Pesticides and other toxic chemicals are used way to casually, as a matter of fact many of the chemicals we use to fertilize yards are carcigenic, I mentioned this to a neighbor and he says" well gotta die of something" what a idiot, I don't have a list of dumb ways to both kill everything around u and yourself but if I did this would be up there with nukes

Reactions: Frank Castle

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Sadly, I've come to expect this type of stuff from the South. I'm sure people will take offense to it, but if it doesn't apply, let it fly, Folks. Be that what it is, the south never seems to let down stereo-typers.

There are idiots everywhere you go, and I met some REALLY cool people down south, but I also met people so dumb I swore they were a different species too.
Hahahah. I guess you get that here too, but at least i can say not everyone gets a proper education

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store