Spooky Aquarium

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
Happy Halloween bump, hope everyone has a nice one -- living overseas for so many years I miss seeing nicely decorated houses this time of year.

Out of nostalgia I tried trick or treating at Drakaris' tank; he told me to *$!k off.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Out of nostalgia I tried trick or treating at Drakaris' tank; he told me to *$!k off.
The mental image of a full grown man in costume going up to a fish tank and asking the fish for candy concerns me, do you need mental help? :screwy:

islandguy11

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2017
Thailand
The mental image of a full grown man in costume going up to a fish tank and asking the fish for candy concerns me, do you need mental help? :screwy:
Yep I do -- and so would you if ever own 2 Asian Arowana in competition to see who can do in your head first (not to mention a Kamfa that still wants to kill you even after taking great care of him for 2 years). Being a small business owner and single dad of a 13-yr old going on 17 doesn't help. Don't worry, you'll get there some day too.

But what's possibly even more concerning is if you seriously took me seriously lol....it's about 85F in the house at 3 am in the morning -- no way in heck I'm putting on my Spider Man suit even for Halloween.

fishhead0103666

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 14, 2018
youtu.be
Would you put on an asian arowana costume though?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store