Sports and fitness 2021

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
As some know, I play competitive soccer, and I got injured just over 2 weeks ago.
I have: Osgood-Schlatter's Disease, Patella Tendonitis, Sever's Syndrome, Plantar Fasciitis, and Illiotibial Band Syndrome

Basically, I have my heel growth bone splitting from my foot, which is from growth. My bony bump under my knee cap is very painful. My tendons in my kneecap hurt a lot as well. I have very tight calves, and my IT band is very tight.

So, I am out of soccer for 2 months, just as the season came :(

Reactions: Kelly_Aquatics

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
I ran a race in the Sonoran desert of Arizona 2 weeks ago. It's called the Javelina Jundred, and it is a 100 mile running race. I finished in 24:51 and just resumed running this last Tuesday. I will run 10 miles tomorrow and 14 on Sunday.

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I've let my fitness slack a bit over the last month, been busy on the home front so I haven't been out on the bike since early October.

Hopefully though, after I've done some work on the tanks today, i'll be out on it later.

Fair play to you robmcd robmcd . A real life iron man, with legs, and lungs, to match.

The Masked Shadow

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 19, 2020
Southern California (San Diego)
I know it isn't 2021, but I got soccer tryouts today. I haven't been able to sleep. Hopefully I make it :1zhelp:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store