Stocking suggestions 450 litre

Kiwibrett

Feeder Fish
May 26, 2020
Hi guys, I'm after some suggestions of potential stock for a 450 litre tank iv got setup, currently I have a featherfin syno around 4 inches, and a gold severum around 3 inches, not too sure what else to put in with them to be honest, have considered an oscar or a green terror as a possibility but not sure... should I also look at another severum or do these guys go ok alone? I've had Africans before and turtles, but these guys are new to me so hoping to tap into other peoples experience 20200601_102505.jpg

Reactions: tlindsey

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Hi guys, I'm after some suggestions of potential stock for a 450 litre tank iv got setup, currently I have a featherfin syno around 4 inches, and a gold severum around 3 inches, not too sure what else to put in with them to be honest, have considered an oscar or a green terror as a possibility but not sure... should I also look at another severum or do these guys go ok alone? I've had Africans before and turtles, but these guys are new to me so hoping to tap into other peoples experience View attachment 1420207
Welcome aboard
I suggest smaller species of Cichlids with the Severum such as a group of Bolivian or Blue Rams. Also a group of high bodied Tetra would add more activity to the aquarium. No Silver Dollar species.

Reactions: Toiletcar
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store