stories of my 310 gal

hurricane_redbone

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2007
Joboland
www.myspace.com
I just spent a few hours staring at my tank... all very interesting... and then i turned off the lights... and then... it got AWESOME!

The first thing you notice is the snakeheads started chasing the gold fish around even though they cudnt eat them cuz they r too small they still tried very hard.

Then the Endlicheris came out and started chillin on the drift wood. These too after a while were trying to hunt the goldfish. untill now without success. it was really cool to watch them stalk the gold fish though and then try to lunge at them... and miss :p

The other polypterus's came out too but they were just cruising around...

then out of nowhere... the juruense that i thought never ever moved from his corner came out and was cruising around the drift wood. it sat down on top of one piece and then WHAM! grabbed a goldfish and started munchin it down... I knew he did this at night time before because id wake up and find one less gold fish sometimes... but Until now I had actually never seen him eat... so i was pretty psyched...

and thought i shud share it with you guys :)

maisy126

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 22, 2007
US
that is sooo cool:)grinno:don't have big enough tank to have those) I would love to watch diffrent fish stalk the same goldfish, :rip :goldfish:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store