Suggestions? :D

Lexitron

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
I posted a thread earlier; I don't remember where. But, it was a rather narrow question and I thought I would open it up more. I'm setting up my 120g and was planning on moving my senegal and ropefish over into it. I also have a leopard pleco I thought I would add there too. I thought maybe another ropefish later. But, any other suggestions about other fish to add? Or would that be plenty? I figured I would ask here since I have ancient fish and am partial to ancient fish. I don't want to put anything in the tank I would need to upgrade to a larger tank later on.

Exnetics

Exodon
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2018
A few more ropes and delhezi bichirs would look nice. When I had my 120 I kept some bichirs, ropefish, and a black ghost knife.

Reactions: Lexitron

Lexitron

Candiru
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2018
A few more ropes and delhezi bichirs would look nice. When I had my 120 I kept some bichirs, ropefish, and a black ghost knife.
That's a great suggestion; I had thought about maybe another bichir and at least one more ropefish; I don't want my guy to be lonesome haha. And I have always wanted a Black Ghost Knife.

kno4te

MFK Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
MFK Member
Dec 24, 2005
USA
Would do a group of ropes. Maybe some African knives.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store