Super Cool Internal Filter, the Shark ADV Canister!

FJB

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
I kind of like it.
The quick magnetic disassemble , the directional and controlable flow, as well as the simple venturi system are major pluses.
I would use it as a spot polisher for a couple of hours, among various tanks, cleaning it daily. I would not plan on using it as the main filtration in any aquarium.
I used to have a couple of Marineland Hot Magnum 250's that I used in this manner. They lasted a long time. These Sicce's are even simpler and thus probably last longer. I like the 800 model.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: tlindsey

FINWIN

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2018
Washington DC
I kind of like it.
The quick magnetic disassemble , the directional and controlable flow, as well as the simple venturi system are major pluses.
I would use it as a spot polisher for a couple of hours, among various tanks, cleaning it daily. I would not plan on using it as the main filtration in any aquarium.
I used to have a couple of Marineland Hot Magnum 250's that I used in this manner. They lasted a long time. These Sicce's are even simpler and thus probably last longer. I like the 800 model.

Thanks for sharing.
I'd pack those babies with bio bale and put about 4 of 'em on a big tank...shoot, they even have jumbo sponge filters rated to 200 gallons now.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store