Super KKP?

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Just won the auction for this gorgeous SKKP. She's 6" kind of huge but the male ZZ I'm pairing her with is a beast at 12-14"

If she spawns with my ZZ I will immediate put her with a ThatGT. Trying to make some RT!

Any thoughts as to her shape & color? SKKP without wrapped fins?

View attachment 1405634
Her and the Thai GT should produce some awesome fry!

Ruturaj

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Seattle, WA
What do you think he feeds them? Do you think they've lived in his tanks most of their lives?
He said he feeds only pallets no bloodworms or live food, local farmhouse pallets and recommended about 38-40% protein.

May be few grew up there and few were returned by owners. I don't think there is money in selling adult fish, so he definitely not growing them there to make money. May be a showcase fish with expensive tag, so it's a win win for him.

Fishenvy

Piranha
MFK Member
Jan 5, 2020
Elmwood, Wi
He said he feeds only pallets no bloodworms or live food, local farmhouse pallets and recommended about 38-40% protein.

May be few grew up there and few were returned by owners. I don't think there is money in selling adult fish, so he definitely not growing them there to make money. May be a showcase fish with expensive tag, so it's a win win for him.
I've paid 1000 for a champion breeder from Indonesia.

He was a red dragon. Perfect color, find and his head was the size of a grapefruit.

If I seen some of those monsters I'd gladly shell out some $$.

Reactions: Magnus_Bane
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store