Super Oranges

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
Here's a quick preview of our next batch of Super Oranges. These are a 100% custom one of a kind creation. They have been selectively bred over many years. Will be taking orders once we get all our trademark pattents all figured out so no one else can claim they have Super Oranges. Don't hesitate, they're delicious and won't last long......

IMG_5357.JPG

Dloks

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Feb 5, 2011
in a car
Nice rays but are you serious ?

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Where do I sign up to be your sole distributor here in the good ole US Of A? I will be you loyal flipper. Beautiful creations Al.....

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
What makes a "super white" a super white? Years ago they were Henleos...lol. They have bigger whiter spots. SO wouldn't the same apply to all other rays that have bigger brighter spots? Why do onloy the blackies get to have all the names?

Not aimed at any vendors in particular.... But the name thing just keeps going on and on and I think its friggin hilarious. We used to make fun of these stupid names but now even the mutts have fancy names.....

The thing i don't understand is why people would take a top shelf ray and breed it to a much lesser quality ray..... Wouldn't you want to improve the traits? Isn't the goal to produce nicer? BD x Leo would be a perfect example. You want me to believe that you muddied up a BD line by breeding it to a plain Leo? How bout your 2 Leos produced nice pups - so call them BDxLeo and sell for more money then just "nice" Leos? Makes a whole lot more sense doesn't it? My theory is this is EXACTLY why ALL black rays are now "BD"s. "If that's a BD mine must be one too" lol....

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
What makes a "super white" a super white? Years ago they were Henleos...lol. They have bigger whiter spots. SO wouldn't the same apply to all other rays that have bigger brighter spots? Why do onloy the blackies get to have all the names?

Not aimed at any vendors in particular.... But the name thing just keeps going on and on and I think its friggin hilarious. We used to make fun of these stupid names but now even the mutts have fancy names.....

The thing i don't understand is why people would take a top shelf ray and breed it to a much lesser quality ray..... Wouldn't you want to improve the traits? Isn't the goal to produce nicer? BD x Leo would be a perfect example. You want me to believe that you muddied up a BD line by breeding it to a plain Leo? How bout your 2 Leos produced nice pups - so call them BDxLeo and sell for more money then just "nice" Leos? Makes a whole lot more sense doesn't it? My theory is this is EXACTLY why ALL black rays are now "BD"s. "If that's a BD mine must be one too" lol....

Haha this made me laugh quite hard.
You are spot on even if i love hybrids.
Three out of four of my rays are hybrids. Nothing fancy more then a bd x hen female i think is gorgeous and an bd x motoro male thats getting better for every day.

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya

And what kills me is they still refuse to refer to them as hybrids. Thus they make up names to push sales and imply they are BDs.
Or other species, Marbles, Hens and Pearls come to mind.

SHARK13

Aimara
MFK Member
Oct 29, 2012
And what kills me is they still refuse to refer to them as hybrids. Thus they make up names to push sales and imply they are BDs.
Or other species, Marbles, Hens and Pearls come to mind.
You haven't ever heard of a pure hybrid? :grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store