Support The Bichir Handbook!

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
Well the book is done, and now comes the shameless begging to help with print costs to keep the book cheaper and in the hands of more people! haha. Hopefully there's some legendary and generous people who can help out. Printing is a fair few thousand haha!

Did you know, you can become a patron to get your name and a personal message inside the book? You can even sponsor too, it really helps with printing costs.
https://thebichirhandbook.com/shop/ols/categories/sponsoring

PATRON - £15
Your name and a personal message inside the book.

SPONSOR - from £100
Print your company's details or artwork in available spaces within the book, ranging from a quarter page, half page, full page or double page.

https://thebichirhandbook.com/shop/ols/categories/sponsoring

Patron 27.jpg
**Closes October 19th

(p.s. please sticky haha)

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
Any chance I can donate anonymously or at least not have my name in the book?

Reactions: EntoStentor

PartyHacks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2019
"WHEN IS THE BOOK AVAILABLE?

We are finally done putting together the entire book, all we need are a few more sponsors and we can go to print. We are projecting an October/November 2020 release. You will be able to purchase your copy on this website with global shipping, or in select UK retailers."

I should have read more. I don't think I can wait this long! Too excited.

Josh's Fish

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2014
United Kingdom
www.thebichirhandbook.com
November is here!!

Massive thanks to all who have donated! I finally have hold of a test copy! I think it's going to print on Monday (just down to the printer's capacity now). So excited to get this out!! No plans to release an ebook yet, but might be something I'll consider in the future.

I'm taking a hit selling it at £24.95 as I know postage varies per region, so for those of you in countries which are more expensive for us to ship to (US most likely), the total price for the book and postage is probably around £40, which is what it was going to retail for anyway, basically the cost of 6 pints, so if you're not an alcoholic, that's a steal ?

Keep checking in www.thebichirhandbook.com as it will go on presale soon!

IMG_20201029_215039_002.jpg

PartyHacks

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 20, 2019
November is here!!

Massive thanks to all who have donated! I finally have hold of a test copy! I think it's going to print on Monday (just down to the printer's capacity now). So excited to get this out!! No plans to release an ebook yet, but might be something I'll consider in the future.

I'm taking a hit selling it at £24.95 as I know postage varies per region, so for those of you in countries which are more expensive for us to ship to (US most likely), the total price for the book and postage is probably around £40, which is what it was going to retail for anyway, basically the cost of 6 pints, so if you're not an alcoholic, that's a steal ?

Keep checking in www.thebichirhandbook.com as it will go on presale soon!

View attachment 1438663
So excited! It looks thicker than I expected. Ready to fill with information, my mind is. (Yoda reference)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store