t-shirt

fishkid951

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2007
Australia
WE NEED SHIRTS!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!1!!!!!shirts would rule!!!!!!!!!:headbang2 :headbang2 :headbang2

BadDogsPa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 21, 2006
Erie Pa.
Ya shirts with Big Fish Teeth Tearing stuff apart with fish blood running down there gills..Maby some florescent ones too ]V[ONSTER FISH PICTURES woo hoo..Gotta go feed something WANNA DIE FEEDERS >>>>> Born To Kill MFK

mbunafishkeeper

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2007
Bristol (UK)
hey once weve got a good one, each MFK member should get one posted to there dooors!!

laura65536

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 3, 2007
Nebraska
question, is it okay for us to go to cafepress and make our own? I'm not wanting to make a bunch and sell them , I just want one for me, but I don't want to jump the gun and do it without permission and have to hide it for fear of being caught :nilly::nilly::nilly:
when I get one I want to wear it with pride!

Illusia

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2007
Cyprus
I'm a graphic designer and I have designed a few t-shirts in the past, so if MFK is interested I would gladly design the shirts for free (all I want is an MFK T-shirt and design credit :D). We could hold a vote on the style of shirt ie:Long sleeve, short or hoodie and then I could do a couple of designs in different styles like grunge or clean or photobased and then we could vote on that to take the direction of the design further until we are happy with the final outcome and then go to print. This way because we have had so much input into the design it would really be ours.

Brian Fish

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 23, 2008
Wood River Illinois
T shirts would be great I need bright orange so I could where them to work.Maybe then I would stop talking so much about MFK.com. The good thing is I'm the boss so they just listen.

FishDojo God

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2008
Siam
Yeah Shirts

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store