Yes
If yes, what is your ammonia?
0 ppm
If yes, what is your nitrite?
0 ppm
If yes, what is your nitrate?
5 ppm
If I did not test my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be asked to do a test, and that water tests are critical for solving freshwater health problems.
Do you do water changes?
Yes
What percentage of water do you change?
31-40%
How frequently do you change your water?
Every week
If I do not change my water...
...I recognize that I will likely be recommended to do a water change, and water changes are critical for preventing future freshwater health problems.
So a couple weeks ago i posted a few pics of my Texas Cichlid that was severly injured and she literally had a chunk taken out of her head. Since then ive moved her by herself in a hospital tank and shes doing great. Shes got her color back, she swims up to me at the glass and shes eating really good and the big ass hole is just now starting to heal which im very pleased with the healing process-altho rather slow. The past 2 nights ive realized she has this like white pimple looking thing [which ill include a photo] but now that ive taken photo it looks like more then 1. Can anyone help me or have any idea what this might be or be from? Shes been getting at least 2 water changes in the week bc of how bad her head was. Pls if anyone can help thatd be great.

IMG-4WCFpCXL8I87Q0ZaucvQhq.jpg

CichlidBeautyAlways

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2020
the ones by the lip went away but still has the one above the nose or whatever but i noticed one on the side of her face today??? ANYONE??

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store