Thank you amazon

Muni

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
Central Washington
I was discussing the best place to buy pet supplies and get rewards in another thread and picked an item I was shopping for and ended up finding a deal.

I got a tetra whisper airpump. The "100" size for $16.77 . Listed at $40 on Petco.

Amazon is currently selling the "60" and "100" sizes for 16 and change. Mere pennies in price difference. Also received it the next day. Sweet!

So that combined with my prime shipping made for a pretty good deal in my opinion.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Most of fish related equipment way cheaper if buy from Amazon, it's pretty much 50% for the most part. However, Aquatop brand WON'T give you their product warranty if the item is bought from Amazon especially heater product.

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
I was discussing the best place to buy pet supplies and get rewards in another thread and picked an item I was shopping for and ended up finding a deal.

I got a tetra whisper airpump. The "100" size for $16.77 . Listed at $40 on Petco.

Amazon is currently selling the "60" and "100" sizes for 16 and change. Mere pennies in price difference. Also received it the next day. Sweet!

So that combined with my prime shipping made for a pretty good deal in my opinion.
Un-fish-related but prime music comes with your prime subscription, it's incredible.

Dixon81

Piranha
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2008
Massachusetts
Most of fish related equipment way cheaper if buy from Amazon, it's pretty much 50% for the most part. However, Aquatop brand WON'T give you their product warranty if the item is bought from Amazon especially heater product.
Can you explain why? This doesn't seem like it can be true. Manufactures sell to distributors or wholesalers. Why wouldn't their warranty be honored if sold by a specific merchant?

Reactions: GamerChick5567

Muni

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2009
Central Washington
Un-fish-related but prime music comes with your prime subscription, it's incredible.
I play music to my fish. So fish related. Them seem to like techno though. We need to have a talk about Thier taste.

Yuki Rihwa

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2015
Asia
Can you explain why? This doesn't seem like it can be true. Manufactures sell to distributors or wholesalers. Why wouldn't their warranty be honored if sold by a specific merchant?
You can go to their website and read their policy. My almost new Aquatop digital display heater went out and I contacted them and they voided my warranty after I told them I bought the heater from Amazon, it was like 6 months ago, only few places that they will support the warranty, if you have proof you bought from that place.

xraycer

Arapaima
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2013
Southern NH USA
Hmm I've had Prime now for a couple of years. Never even checked out the music. May have to check into this one of these days.

Why is it incredible?

kewpiefishypewpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 21, 2016
Hmm I've had Prime now for a couple of years. Never even checked out the music. May have to check into this one of these days.

Why is it incredible?
I mean it's basically spotify. There's literally thousands of free albums, check it out.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store