MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
Updates?

SourAngelfish

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2021
All doing good, I have been quite busy lately and have had to set this aside temporarily. Am hoping to get back started with genetic work next week though.

the tank is about the same, no aggression issues. Am upgrading it to a 200 in two months or so. Have added a wild caught C. blanci, a few spiny eels, and an O.septemfasciatus to the mix.

I’ve also recently acquired Notopterus synurus as well which is pretty exciting

Reactions: Backfromthedead

Kayden

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Arkansas
All doing good, I have been quite busy lately and have had to set this aside temporarily. Am hoping to get back started with genetic work next week though.

the tank is about the same, no aggression issues. Am upgrading it to a 200 in two months or so. Have added a wild caught C. blanci, a few spiny eels, and an O.septemfasciatus to the mix.

I’ve also recently acquired Notopterus synurus as well which is pretty exciting
Wow! That’s awesome! I was kind of asking selfishly to see if you had bred them yet lol!!!
you have an incredible collection, do you import direct or you know some people who import for you? My interest is always piqued by rarer aquarium fish that aren’t as desirable (ie, albino/xanthic) but have yet to find any reliable sources besides Wes

SourAngelfish

Dovii
MFK Member
Jan 22, 2021
Wow! That’s awesome! I was kind of asking selfishly to see if you had bred them yet lol!!!
you have an incredible collection, do you import direct or you know some people who import for you? My interest is always piqued by rarer aquarium fish that aren’t as desirable (ie, albino/xanthic) but have yet to find any reliable sources besides Wes
Unfortunately no breeding yet, hoping this can be accomplished in a larger tank though. The knifes were imported direct, everything else I’ve bought are from a variety of sellers including Wes. The ‘undesireables’ are my favorites

Reactions: Backfromthedead
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store