The Bullhead

ReApEr666

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 15, 2018
20190810_133539.png
please check ur local regulations and the regulations from the body of water itself as they can vary. There was just another member from wisconsin who collected juvi bowfin and had to put them back. most states allow "collection"/keeping of natives as long as there caught on hook and line and meet the size requirements for that body of water.

BMG94

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 4, 2018
View attachment 1383535
please check ur local regulations and the regulations from the body of water itself as they can vary. There was just another member from wisconsin who collected juvi bowfin and had to put them back. most states allow "collection"/keeping of natives as long as there caught on hook and line and meet the size requirements for that body of water.
You’ll have that. Had searched it before since the body of water it was collected from wasn’t supposed to have these specific fish, according to the DNR website that specific lake was only supposed to have walleye pike musky smallmouth bass bluegill Rockbass.
But looking up information on this subject I found only info referring to invasives..

Reactions: ReApEr666

Zanzag

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jan 1, 2019
Central PA
From what i remember back when i lived in WI theres no size limit on any bullheads. Think the catch limit may be 50 though. So technically idk about it since its trapped, but hook and line would be ok

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store