The dreaded jump out post

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio
Thanks everyone. She didn't make it.

I can't even look at the tank right now. I'm absolutely devastated. She was my favorite fish and had a super friendly personality. Was one of the prettiest delhezis I've ever seen too. Now I just gotta find another poly who buries, which will be very hard. It just sucks when you feel like it's your fault and was a preventable situation.
Sorry for the loss.

Reactions: clm08k

DMD123

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Oct 23, 2009
Lakewood, WA
Been away from the poly section for a bit, but still keeping fish. Just saw this and Im so sorry to hear the sad news.

Reactions: clm08k

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Sorry to hear.This reminds me of how I felt when my big old armatus launched himself out of the tank.It flipped the lid over and flopped around on the floor.I heard the commotion from upstairs and by the time I made it down there the armatus was across the room from the tank.
It fought gallantly but died two days later.
Thank you for sharing this with me. Sorry for your loss as well. Just looked up what an armatus was(and wow!!) That fish just looks strong. It is certainly not a fun feeling to lose a cool fish with so much personality. I had to step away from the forum for a bit, but I am now working hard to get my bigger tank set up ASAP.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store