The end of an era...

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
In order to stress everyone a little less on Thursday, when I'm bringing them into Wet spot to ship out, I ripped out most of my plants because there's no way I'll catch anyone with it planted. So now on Thursday I'll just have to pull the wood and catch and bag them.

I left the two huge swords for cover and security and left the wood in for now.

It kind of seals how I want the future tank to be - maybe some pothos growing roots into the tank for texture and cover, with wood going down into the tank like roots on the side of a lake or river vs on the bottom. I want more open bottom surface but I can't do a bare tank - it's just not appealing to my aesthetic.... I thin it could look really cool.

Anyway, they are ready for their new homes!

Now, what the heck do I put them in to take them to the store? I don't think ziplocs are big enough. Small trash bags? Or get dollar store Tupperware containers? Input???

IMG_0555.JPG

IMG_0556.JPG

IMG_0558.JPG

IMG_0561.JPG

IMG_0566.JPG

Kittiee Katt

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Aug 1, 2015
My House!
Sad to see this happen. This was one of my favorite tanks on mfk. Good luck with your future endeavors, I can't wait to see your next one. :)

Reactions: clm08k and magpie

magpie

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jun 4, 2016
Oregon
I like the bucket idea lined with a bag...
So you would put all of the fish going together together?

They're only traveling like 15-20 minutes but I'm not sure how quickly they'll be re-bagging them for shipment.

One shipment:
- Del
- Teug
- Ropes x 3
- Butterflies x 3

The other:
- Moke
- Polli
- Congo tetras x4

Should I keep the non-polys separate?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com