THE EPELEPTIC BICHIRS??????

tempest_brood1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
philippines

I noticed some of my senegals were wriggling violently as if the were having a fit. what the hell is happening to them? are they just choking or are they being infected by some kind of pest? please help me out...

:screwy: :screwy: :screwy: :nilly:

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
mabey It and Exorcism of THE EPELEPTIC BICHIR? (lol...)

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
I had that happen to one of my albinos i had two of them all i did was a 50percent water change and keep it dark for 24hours and it went back to normal. It happen when both of my bichers were fighting.(yeah.. i was freaking out too when i saw it moving around like a earthworm.)

fungus amungus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 26, 2006
morrisville
treat it for parasites fish will "freak" when they are trying to get rid of something on or in them do a water change and treat for internal parasites.... treat the whole tank other then that wait it out and TREAT THE WHOLE TANK

messiner

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 1, 2005
americas wang
i really think you have water problems. you said you lost half a dozen polys at one right?? whats your water testing at. its damn hard to kill a poly...

tempest_brood1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
philippines
messiner;513862; said:
i really think you have water problems. you said you lost half a dozen polys at one right?? whats your water testing at. its damn hard to kill a poly...

that was a different tank.

i guess i'll probably change my water.

Redtail_Watcher

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 26, 2006
Columbus, Ohio
mines jump out of my tank when i was at work.(nuts! suck also...)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store