The Fish Are HERE!! Enjoy The Eye Candy....er...Possible Load Warning...hehe

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Finally got my babies today! Sooner than I thought, FedEx really hauled butt after I called them! LOL!! All the fish are doing great except for the Red Terror...its lookin a little under the weather..but should pull out soon, since its got the 75gal to itself..lol. Didn't take any pictures of it though, wasn't showing too hot of colors ya get me? They are all in their tankz! Lookin great! 5 minutes in the tank and they are already eating!! YAY!! Very pleased am I!! Just a recap on the fish I got today:
3 - Crenicichla marmoratas
4 - Sataneoperca jurupari
1 - Amphilophus festae
5 - Cory cats for a friend...

I mostly got pictures of the Jurupari and my Geophagus sp 'red head tapajos' cuz they were the easiest to photograph! LOL!! The pikes are semireclusive and kinda hard to get a good shot of them...but I shall continue to keep trying! Anyway...enjoy the pictures!! :D First, the pike cichlids. I have to say it was kinda comical to watch the tapajos 'swarm' the pike...lol...the pikes didn't know what to do having 13 curious Geos swarmin around them investigating...end up in a couple of the Geos being chased. They have it all sorted out now...lol. If you look in the last picture, you can see a guppy in the pikes mouth...lol...hungry buggas. You can also see one of the new jurupari! :D

pike.jpg

pike1.jpg

pike2.jpg

pike3.jpg

triopike.jpg

triopike1.jpg

guppyeater.jpg

View attachment 1122642

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Next come the Jurupari...I swear these guys love the camera and actually pose...lol..practically the easiest fish to photograph i've ever kept, with the Geos being next..lol...first one is of one of the Juruparis still in the bag....twasn't pleased i was takin pictures of it...wanted OUT!! lol...the rest explain themselves pretty good! :D

inzeebag.jpg

jurupari.jpg

jurupari1.jpg

jurupari2.jpg

jurupari3.jpg

View attachment 1122644

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Sweet, makes me want a pike even more now. I bet your looking forward to them getting eating size.

jk of course.

Peanut_Power

MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
Finally...all my Geophagus sp 'red head tapajos'...just starting to color up! LOVING IT!! The Jurupari are just slightly bigger...been some scuffles...nothing serious though, mostly curiousity. I saw some neon blue on the anal and pelvic fins on some of them today for the first time! WAHOO! iIts starting to come in! :D
anyway...PICTURES!! :D

taps.jpg

taps2.jpg

taps3.jpg

taps4.jpg

taps5.jpg

View attachment 1122654

bosshawg

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2005
columbus, oh
sweet fish cant wait to see them grow up

iheartfishies

Im Angie
MFK Member
Apr 18, 2005
Northern VA
vvvp.dynu.com
They all look very happy and healthy!!!!
Great pick up..fed ex..err..you know what I mean..:)

Love the pics. :hearts:

Love the Geos.

guppy

Small Squiggly Thing
Apr 15, 2005
confused, lost, and lonely
Very cool

repair

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2005
Indy
WoW I hadn't seen your pictures of your new fish....who did you get the red heads from....they look GREAT....must have.....must buy new tank for them.......HELP ME!!!!

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Very nice ;) Hope there are no aggression issues with the pikes! Breeding Pair? I got first dibs!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store