THE FISH DEPOT???

Bassman89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Rockin down the Highway USA
i placed an order of two tiger muskies at thefishdepot.com
i ordered them during mid-july and they still had not come yet
they emailed me back around the beginning of august saying they would be here around 1-2 weeks and still no sign of them
i email them almost every day and they still dont email me back...i was just wondering if anybody else here has ordered products from this website or if they have had any problems in the past with it???

dougefresh

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 8, 2006
Delaware
i was going to order some silver dats from them but their site didn't look that organized to me so i didn't order them cuz they seemd too skechy.........i'd like to know how everything turns out though.........best of luck.............

rkc772

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2006
Southern California 91744
Bassman89;479537; said:
ya i was j/w if they were a legit. website or not
they were only about $15 total with free shipping so i was kind of skeptical at the beginning but i decided to go with it
hopefully you'll get your fish. but 15usd and free shipping. i don't think so, shipping is much more than 15usd. then again.. maybe you'll get it but you need to bug them.:)

filiportela

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2005
portugal
don't they have a phone?.... nothing like hearing someone's voyce to now if they are for real...:character0004:

Newt

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2005
Michigan's UP
Hmmm, no phone number on the site, even Googled the company and came up with nothing as far as a number to call, or even a physical address! Very shady....

Did you pay with PayPal? Can you reverse the charges or file with PayPal? That might get their attention!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store