The guessing game

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
Polyaddict86 Polyaddict86 great looking laps.. btw is it just me or are nigerian laps rather shy
Idk, maybe depends with each one, this two laps look like they are not shy at all.
When i get close to the tank they dont even swim away, maybe they got used to a human present when they were in the lfs.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016

Polyaddict86

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
May 1, 2016
Yey bay bay
What what what?!

Also you have gars?!?! Am I this behind on the forum? When did you get the gars? Is this in the 70g?

Also lovely PBB.
Its not a PBB, lol, its just a regular nigerian lap.
Thats all i can find right now, idk if i want to collect each catch location again but im just happy to be back to LJ poly.

As for the gars i had them for 1 month now and i shut down the 75g and got this 260g acrylic tank.
I think he traded in his soul....i mean ujs for ljs. :D
Basiclly thats what happened lol.

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
Its not a PBB, lol, its just a regular nigerian lap.
Thats all i can find right now, idk if i want to collect each catch location again but im just happy to be back to LJ poly.

As for the gars i had them for 1 month now and i shut down the 75g and got this 260g acrylic tank.

Basiclly thats what happened lol.
Oh cool. I get the two confused. Haha.

Glad to see you are back in LJs. I know those are your favorite. Did you get the 260g acrylic off of craigslist? That’s a sweet tank.

More pics of the garmy please. Especially the round one with the nice spots!!! Gars are one of my favorites, but still working on a bigger tank first.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store