The ignorance...

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
The only thing I can say about this is that food can play a roll in how vibrant the fishes color is. It however can not effect pattern or the actual base color of the fish. Those people are dumb!
I explained that to him after but didn’t screenshot it. He said it was his opinion!

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
Alot of these people will not be longterm fish keepers. Just need to ignore them I suppose (its hard) because the idiots will always outnumber you.
It’s not very hard to ignore them. I’ve been practicing for a couple years but this is the first time I heard this one so I had to respond.

Aquatic Aggression

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2011
I admit I have to troll a bit to get their logic circled back to them in a way that reveals it's flaws lol. Can't help myself. I dont know everything and am always open to learn but some things have me getting my head cocked sideways thinking, "huh? This cannot go unchecked"

HybridFinatic

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 24, 2018
Virginia
I admit I have to troll a bit to get their logic circled back to them in a way that reveals it's flaws lol. Can't help myself. I dont know everything and am always open to learn but some things have me getting my head cocked sideways thinking, "huh? This cannot go unchecked"
Lol Exactly

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
That's how I feel sometimes when I see an utterly stupid post on Instagram.I feel compelled to reply and the next thing I know I'm embroiled in an argument with some internet badass.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store