The Juice is Loose!

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
O.J. Simpson was released on parole from a Nevada prison last night.Simpson served nine years for robbery.
I thought for sure he would live out the rest of his days in prison.He is more resilient than a roach.

JayC74

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 9, 2012
Massachusetts, USA
The parole board hacks looked smitten when gazing at him and granting him parole. Unbelievable!! They probably asked for an autograph after

Sickens me that the Goldman family can't touch his 25k a month retirement money from the NFL. Total B.S. Goldman's haven't got one penny after all these years from the civil suit

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Sickens me that the Goldman family can't touch his 25k a month retirement money from the NFL. Total B.S. Goldman's haven't got one penny after all these years from the civil suit
Nope,they can't touch his pension but he is rumored to already be charging three million dollars for tv interviews so whatever he does make,if anything the Goldmans will have it.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I heard Florida say, they don't want him.
I heard that as well....the attorney general.He might be a creep and all but she is no one to say who can and can't come to the state......especially if she aint doing anything about any illegals.

Reactions: eddiegunks

johnny potatoes

Aimara
MFK Member
Mar 27, 2010
Dewey
The parole board hacks looked smitten when gazing at him and granting him parole. Unbelievable!! They probably asked for an autograph after

At the end of the day, we all get what we have coming. He'll get his soon enough.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store