The List of Questionable members (so called Black list)

koliveira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
Atascadero CA
www.undertheamazon.com
I first want to state that by no means if a member makes this list should you not sell to them. This is simply a list of questionable activity. I do feel that this list will help your better judgement at the claims made by the said users.

This list is here as a reference for the sellers and nothing more. If any moderator knows a person on this list please do not mention it because this list is not to be known to the public. If it is known this resource will be gone in a flash.

Kory

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
koliveira;877328; said:
I first want to state that by no means if a member makes this list should you not sell to them. This is simply a list of questionable activity. I do feel that this list will help your better judgement at the claims made by the said users.

This list is here as a reference for the sellers and nothing more. If any moderator knows a person on this list please do not mention it because this list is not to be known to the public. If it is known this resource will be gone in a flash.

Kory

Well Said Bro

It looks like Carpediem already has a name for the list.

N-E Cichlids

Candiru
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2006
Ellenton, Florida
WWW.N-ECICHLIDS.COM
carpediem;877508; said:
By the way, I think this is a great idea. However, it will be useless unless we get some input. I know you guys have some members to add to this list. Please do and please provide reasonable explanations.
Count me in. I will definately post when I have a problem, however my current situation does not fall into this category.

koliveira

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2005
Atascadero CA
www.undertheamazon.com
First of all I sold him a Leichardti for 125.00 instead of 175.00 like on list. I guess barbells were damaged in shipping (when I sent him he was in great condition) I offered to replace fish if barbels did not grow back. He demanded instant compensation, threatening to dispute with paypal and so on. At this point I refunded him 50.00 back for damaged fish withought seeing any pics. He know expects another Leichardti.lol I have stopped responding to pm's from him because really what is the point.

I also gave him an extra indo dat(3 instead of 2 like he ordered), which he complained about size. first of all 1" is stated on my list not silver dollar size like he was expecting.

Here is a list of all pm's sent between us and some excerts from the board. I included some excerts from the board because it doe's not match up to what he says to me through pm.

Now I hesitated to post this because I know at least one mod on forum knows this guy but he still is trying to milk me for more. I also now that some sellers on here have had good dealings with him. I made the mistake of working with him on this and I feel he saw it as sign of weekness and is trying to get as much as he can.

Hey Josh,

If the leichardti barbells do not grow back. I promise to replace him for you. I just wanted you have this in writting for your records.

Kory

Kory,
I really appreciate you writing that to me. I hate to yell at people and argue with people because that is not how I am or how I was brought up. I just graduated college and finally got a good job and do not feel like wasting 400 dollars or have 400 dollars to waste on fish I did not want. My best friend owns a pet store. which I go to almost everyday. The only reason I ordered on line the two times I have now is because he could not get what I wanted. My friend has shipped in jardini and silver arrowanas from Florida and not once have the rubbed off their barbells in shipping. From my understanding that is not from shipping especially the short trip that they have. I am very picky when it comes to fish and personally that leichardti is worth nothing to me now. I do not even want him because of the flaw!! I will baby this fish and keep him in a 90 gallon with the bass until one month. Also, I am very disappointed that I got nickel sized indo dats instead of half dollar sized ones like told. I will take a pic of them tonight next to a nickel and half dollar. Also I am going to buy a 20 gallon tank after work to put them in. Right now they are in the sump of one of my 210 gallon tanks. The thin bar datnoid, doubt he will live. Not only that he looks like crap compared to the one on your mfk pics. Please Please you got to do something for me. I personally came to you to buy the leichardti because you had more stuff I was looking for and you said you can get me stuff I wanted in the future. Instead of getting one from tfd that was 125 dollar and 6inches with its barbells. I saw a pic of it and talked to darin. The only other order I have ever placed was with him and it was flawless with beautiful fish I expected. let me know what you can do for me. I was really hoping to get atf and arapima from you but Kory what I was sent is not what I was picturing or told.

Josh
Sorry for slow reply. I have had a busy morning.

lmk how the thin bar does. He should color up more after being in tank for a while. He is actually very stable and has good color. Give him time to adjust. If he does not make it, e-mail me a pic of body with tail cut off to recieve refund.

Give the leichardti some time bro. He will regrow the barbels.

Kory[/COLOR]

Kory,
Any response. My sister flipped my fish for me and said one of them is dead. Meaning the thin bar datnoid died. His bag and the catfish bag were in horrible shape. But of course the catfish seemed ok. I will take a pic of the datnoid later tonight if you want me to. Also, I am not liking the leichardti thing the more I think about it. Can you just send me another one that is in tip top shape?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray777

Kory,
Right now can you just credit my credit card. Kory honestly I am not happy at all with this transaction. I want to know what else you can do for me. I don't think I should be stuck with these small indo and this arrowana. I do not want to buy another one because that is more money out of my pocket. If I wait a month for the arrowana to grow its barbels back I can't claim a dispute in paypal, which I don't want to but, this is not what I ordered.

Josh

at this point I gave him partial refund because he was not willing to wait for barbels to grow back, I am not sending another fish

Josh,
Did you recieve charge back and my e-mail?

Kory,
I just got home from work sorry. I did recieve your email and thank you very much. I appreciate it. I just looked to see if it was credited to my card but not yet. Maybe it will show up tommorrow. I will let you know.

thanks for your concern,
Josh

I do not think it will credit to your card. It should apear on your paypal acount. You have to withdraw it from there. They will send you check or deposit to bank acount. Check your paypal and see if it is there.

Kory

I just got home from work sorry. I did recieve your email and thank you very much. I appreciate it. I just looked to see if it was credited to my card but not yet. Maybe it will show up tommorrow. I will let you know.

thanks for your concern,
Josh

yes it is in there. Thank you. I just have to figure out how to get it in my bank account

thanks again

most recent e-mails

Kory,
Its been a month and the leichardti barbells have not grown back at all......

Josh

Kory,
I am still very disappointed in the fish you sent me. The leichardti I cant give away. I had a guy I told 60 dollars but because of the barbell no one wants it. The barbells 90% of the time do not grow back nor has this one. I think this is crap that you said you would send me another one and instead gave me a 50 dollar credit instead of refunding all of it.

Josh

Now, I find contradicting info on the board. So he is lieing to someone here. He told me fish had no barbels. On the board he says one is damaged but is half grown back! So that means one is fine and one is growing back right? I have had many aro's damage barbels and have regenerated just fine by the way and this guy is taking advantage of my kindness.

Anyone offers?? Leichardti $75 one barbell is half gone tho!!
I am selling the following items pick-up only chicago Area.

F1 (20) Burundi Frontosa .75-1in. all for $125
8in. Leichardti Arrowana with right barbell half grown back. Perfect Condition $75

(2) 20in. Planniceps Catfish for a steal $75 each
8in. Perfect Mystus Wyckii Catfish $65
(2) 9in. Water Cow $35 each
(2) 8-9in. Clown Knifefish $15 each
(2) 1.5in. Indo Datnoids $25 each

Brand New in Box 36watt Turbo Twist UV Sterlizer $150

All OBRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store