MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
in other words, the ones people get hit by and knocked out of boats because the fish spook easily and fly all over the place like they're on crack?
Yep. I thought you were just supposed to make fertilizer out of them. I've never seen anyone eat them.

Frank Castle

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Jan 10, 2016
Pennsylvannia
Yep. I thought you were just supposed to make fertilizer out of them. I've never seen anyone eat them.
deep-freeze to the appropriate temperature and use the fiillets for feeding your tanks.

or cook them "naked" in their own juices wrapped in foil and they will be safe to feed your fish also. I been giving my fish leftover Brown Trout from a meal we had last week - cooked it in Pineapple juice and they destroy it just like fresh Tilapia.

Thekid

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Sep 18, 2014
Land of corn
deep-freeze to the appropriate temperature and use the fiillets for feeding your tanks.

or cook them "naked" in their own juices wrapped in foil and they will be safe to feed your fish also. I been giving my fish leftover Brown Trout from a meal we had last week - cooked it in Pineapple juice and they destroy it just like fresh Tilapia.
To be honest it's easier to just dump them in a far corner of the property and let the coyotes eat it or decompose rather then freeze them. Our freezer is full of deer and other meat that tastes good. I think our next two deer will be going to hush instead of our freezer.

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
A blind taste test study showed that grilled or fried Asian carp tasted better than walleye,crappie or channel catfish.

There are a lot of fun ways to fish for these guys such as:spear,sword,revolver with tungsten shot,shotgun with steel shot,trident ,net or whatever the heck else u can get away with.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store