THEIR WORLD AQUATICS

theirworld

Candiru
Feb 9, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Hello all, I've been watching this site for many years, great site and a ton of informative knowledge to be had. I think you can ask any question here and it will be answered. I've been in the hobby for 30 years and have gone thru countless setups, even had a full line pet shop for 8 years. Presently have a 240, 380 and 720 up and running and a 900 and 1000 that are under construction. We house fresh and saltwater fish and I'm glad to say that after a lot of peer pressure from friends I've given in to creating a YouTube channel. Feel free to check it out, type in "THEIR WORLD AQUATICS". We now have 10 video's and 145 subscriber's, we would love your support as we journey down this road.
Thanks Guys and Gals!

DwarfCichlidLvr

Dovii
MFK Member
Feb 26, 2020
:welcome:

amazontank

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Nov 14, 2010
Miami and San Diego
www.Facebook.com
I just subscribed! That 1,000 is awesome that overflow is my new goal!
I wanted to mention I had the exact 720 back in California 8x3x4 with the 7/8" acrylic. It showed lots of stress cracks and bowing for years. I gave it to a buddy and he buffed it out and its still running to this day.
I always thought of lowering the water level a foot to feel at ease but never did.
Just that has been my experience! Definitely stay on course. I look back and if that thing broke it would of blown out my wall along with a nice flood so I feel lucky I enjoyed the tank for so long.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store