Thought u Guys Would be Intrested

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
That's a big turtle, at over 4 meters in length; seems reasonable that they would manage to breed like today's biggest ones.

Mosasaurs were apparently capable of reaching something like 18 meters or more; that's a whole 'nother level of big.
Lol just to think tho. Reptiles originally came out of the water to start life on land, then some of em decided "nope f*** this s*** I'm going back to the big ol salty pond", and then the ones that went back to living in the water got really really big just before almost dieing out completely. Thus now-a-days we have a ton of land based reptiles and very few marine based ones.

O well just be glad that megalodon, helicoprion, edestus, mosasaur, and dunkleosteus don't exist anymore. Btw if ya don't know what all of em are I suggest googling the name(s) there's some real nightmare fuel put into these prehistoric predators lol.

Deadeye

POTM Curator
Staff member
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2020
We’ve got colossal squids... next best thing to a kraken.
And don’t forget about Nessie!

Reactions: Magnus_Bane

Magnus_Bane

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jan 26, 2020
Canton SD
We’ve got colossal squids... next best thing to a kraken.
And don’t forget about Nessie!
Lol anyone else believe that Bigfoot could be a modern day gigantopithecus? I mean if Nessie could be a modern day plesiosaur I could imagine Bigfoot being a modern day gigantopithecus.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store