Status
Not open for further replies.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Trying to get rid of three of my 'babies' I making room for some other pikes that I really want, so these bad boys gotta go. They aren't full grown yet, about 7 to 8". I do have pictures of them in another thread but I am to lazy to go find it and my mom hid her digital camera...unhappy times lemme tell yaz. Anywho, I'll sell all three of them for $150. I paid $65 for each of them when they were only 3"....SOOOO....this is a good deal. Take its while its hot. Don't really wanna ship, but I am willin to drive a fair distance. MTN PIKE I hope you can talk your wife into lettin you guys get these cuz I would much rather see them go to you guys...:p. If I don't get any hits I'm gonna take them to the LFS and get ripped off....straight up. Heres a link to pictures of them I took a month or so ago. They have more oranges and darker bars on them now...;). http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10316
Thankz,
Jer

P.s.
They are like all other pikes, eating like crazy and hella curious...just so you know.

Pout

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
Chicago
Are you getting rid of these for what i think you want that i showed you?

Pout

Pout

Candiru
MFK Member
Dec 6, 2005
Chicago
The reason they havnt contacted you is because they are on a Eco-Travel for 2 weeks he told me in a e-mail.LOL

Pout

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store