Tiger Muskies

sly2kusa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2006
USA
do you have any pics of your tiger muskie>> im dying to see what they look like in a fishtank..i have a muskie on the way in a week or so
I have some digitals of them from when they first arrived through this month, but my freakin' camera base is on the fritz. I will get them up here soon though for you to see.

sly2kusa

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 29, 2006
USA
sounds all good to me, id love to see pics too

nope, you wont get flamed for live food here, we all do it at one point or another, even on accident

and the 5 post count isnt hard to attain, why the b****ing?

you have to keep em on live feeders if your gonna release em into a pond anyways

All the posting that Gunther and I are doing is so we can get off this "Red Claw Crab" horses h i t and onto something a bit more voracious!

But in all truth - I do have some concerns now that I could potentially put a timebomb in the tank one of these days that would kill one of the Tigers. Gunther brought up a good point about aquarium salt (which I did not know even existed for freshwater systems) as a good deterant for parasites and just overall health.

Bassman89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Rockin down the Highway USA
All the posting that Gunther and I are doing is so we can get off this "Red Claw Crab" horses h i t and onto something a bit more voracious!

But in all truth - I do have some concerns now that I could potentially put a timebomb in the tank one of these days that would kill one of the Tigers. Gunther brought up a good point about aquarium salt (which I did not know even existed for freshwater systems) as a good deterant for parasites and just overall health.
just catch some minnows from a local creek/pond or if you do use feeders be sure to put them in a qurantine tank for a while like 1-2 weeks...cant wait to see the pics...hurry up and fix the camera lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store