Tiger scats

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I paid less than $70 each with shipping. I'll wait to add to the group when prices come out of the attic.
Mine are a couple of years old and 5.5-6". They're in rift lake conditions (calcium chloride instead of sodium chloride). The pH runs about 8.0 between the rift salts, block limestone, and aragonite rice in the substrate.

Reactions: FunWow!

FunWow!

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Jul 30, 2008
Rhode Island
I paid less than $70 each with shipping. I'll wait to add to the group when prices come out of the attic.
Mine are a couple of years old and 5.5-6". They're in rift lake conditions (calcium chloride instead of sodium chloride). The pH runs about 8.0 between the rift salts, block limestone, and aragonite rice in the substrate.
Wow that's a big difference from prices now. How long have you had them with salt?

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
My tap is between 8-8.4 PH out of tap and very hard. I also have crushed coral in my substrate. Would you recommend me adding the calcium chloride also. If so, ho much?

Beautiful Tigers by the way, both of you.

By the way Oddball I spotted a Tropheus in your pic. Do you keep the with the Tigers?

Last edited:
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store