Bronze Tier Tlindsey - Notable contributer

pops

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2013
WA
ok, so now silver, again PFFT, why in the wide world of sports would you award some one like him silver. what? just because he is a great guy on the board, always helpful, always polite. represents the ethics and willingness to help that has new folks wanting to come back and become great board members themselves while learning what they need to take care of there own fish?

so ya, what ever, make him silver, that is fine with me. :)

Bigfishnut

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2016
Warren PA
I would have to say tlindsey tlindsey is a candidate for silver for one major reason...he has useful information to contribute on a very broad variety of fish related topics...everything from helping to diagnose illness and disease, to helping people with advice on how to suitably house a wide variety of fish, even helping to ID uncommon fish. I've been following him for some time, and there isn't to many members who are offering sound advice on such a spectrum of topics as he does. I'll back the silver for sure!

clm08k

Potamotrygon
MFK Member
Oct 31, 2016
I also vote for tlindsey tlindsey to go straight to silver. Not only is he an all around good guy, but he wears many hats on the forum.

- he is always one of the first people to respond to any thread. Even the repetitive ones and the dumb ones. He is always polite, kind, encouraging, and welcoming to each poster. This isn't always easy, but he manages to do it.

- He always offers sound and knowledgeable advice on literally every fish and every topic. His knowledge base is infinite. He helps diagnose and cure illnesses, ID fish,compatibility, and offers sound advice for any fish problem you can think of. He keeps the solutions simple and easy to follow. You can always count on him for credible advice.

- anyone who can breed polys has my vote!

Hendre

Bawitius
Staff member
MFK Member
Jan 14, 2016
South Africa
Bump :)

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store