May 3, 2011
northern va
Beautiful ray!

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
I dont get the thing with albinorays at all. But if it floats your boat then you should pull the trigger:) it is stunning for sure but as i said not my cup of the

Reactions: cigars

fishtanktaco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Funny guy as usual.
To kept rays only 1.5 years you keep amaze with your contribution and expertise.
And under that short time change that radically what you think of albinos. Amazing.
Wait only a couple of weeks and probably you’ll like them again.

It is your cup och tea Tobiassorensen Tobiassorensen
It’s just not your economic cup of tea..

Beautiful ray pulchra pulchra
No idea thinking twice, go get it!❤

FE981505-B891-4BC3-8A20-4D037C95784E.jpeg

Reactions: viper0397

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Funny guy as usual.
To kept rays only 1.5 years you keep amaze with your contribution and expertise.
And under that short time change that radically what you think of albinos. Amazing.
Wait only a couple of weeks and probably you’ll like them again.

It is your cup och tea Tobiassorensen Tobiassorensen
It’s just not your economic cup of tea..

Beautiful ray pulchra pulchra
No idea thinking twice, go get it!❤

View attachment 1377357
Yeah i did save up for a albino ray but then i realized i can put that typ of money on lets say an snowleopard instead which i find more likeable. I jumped the hype on albinorays and wanted one until i saw an albino from duketown with my own eyes and was not that impressed at all:) its the same thing with asian arowanas i wanted one until i saw one in person.

fishtanktaco

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 12, 2018
Of course..
Im pretty sure you have not seen one with your own eyes though. And where is the hype with albinos? There is no hype, no rayhype speaking. Bd’s was a hype

Tobiassorensen

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sweden
Of course..
Im pretty sure you have not seen one with your own eyes though. And where is the hype with albinos? There is no hype, no rayhype speaking. Bd’s was a hype
Well as the matter of fact i have seen a pair in person at a breeder here in sweden.
In the small community that keeps predatory fishes here in sweden there is a couple of guys that has some albinos. One of them has succesfully bred his pair. And in that community there is a hype on them.

And second thing to mention. I did that post almost a year ago and alot can change in one year right? Id rather put my money in an snowleopard or a nice looking boesemani to breed some nice hybrids. But thats just me.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store