Today in the Fishroom ~ Some Instructional Video's

Aquamojo

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2003
NE Pennsylvania
www.aquamojo.com
Hi Folks. I created three video's basically showing the set up and photo shoot, processing RAW images and one of a series of videos on tweaks and tips. Even though it's a video...it's a video on photos. lol Hope I'm in the correct forum.

First video is on setting up a photo tank. I go through some extra effort to make sure everything is perfect before I take out the camera.

Second video is on processing RAW images. If you aren't doing it now, consider starting. Excellent way to maximize your photo files.

Third video is one of a series I am working on . This particular topi addresses one way to achieve that "black out" look with your photos. Organically it happens when the light on the subject is only recorded by the light you provide...and not the ambient light. At set apertures/ISO/ speeds the image needs a lot more light. The camera captures just that light. There are several ways to remove the background or at least improve the darkness. Here's the first one. If you subscribe to my channel on YouTube, you'll get the rest. ;) when I do them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store