Tojica (Topax X Sajica)

coltiger1975

Polypterus
MFK Member
May 31, 2016
Edmonton
Both are similar fish I find. I have a pair of Topaz with my snook but no activity yet. Male was smaller and got bullied. I let him grow out and now he is bigger and the bully. I literally have the opposite with my jade eyes and have lots of them now and like convicts hard to give away lol

I think they will have nice eyes for sure, be interesting to see how they look

Jaxson_Beans

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 21, 2020
Both are similar fish I find. I have a pair of Topaz with my snook but no activity yet. Male was smaller and got bullied. I let him grow out and now he is bigger and the bully. I literally have the opposite with my jade eyes and have lots of them now and like convicts hard to give away lol

Yes they eyes are beautiful blue and they’re growing very fast im feeding a mixed diet so we shall see I’m excited to see what they look like around a inch

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017

Jade eyes? As in spilurus?

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017

Hybridfish7

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2017
Damnit, I'm in the US, unless you happen to have a shipping permit. What locale are they? Any pictures?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store