A Tidepool biotype (specifically swamis Tidepool Biotype
Some kind of native darter

Reactions: Deadeye

esoxlucius

Balaclava Bot Butcher
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I was watching a news clippet on some channel the other day and there was a big fuss about the amount of pangolins being slaughtered due to the "medicinal" qualities of their scales, which is total rubbish but the poor pangolins have to suffer because if it.

I couldn't help thinking how gorgeous they are in an oddball way. Probably illegal to keep as pets but I think at the moment they'd be safer in captivity than out in the wild!

_112824775_gettyimages-1209593341.jpg

Reactions: Deadeye and Jexnell

FESHMAN

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 14, 2015
Q8
I was watching a news clippet on some channel the other day and there was a big fuss about the amount of pangolins being slaughtered due to the "medicinal" qualities of their scales, which is total rubbish but the poor pangolins have to suffer because if it.

I couldn't help thinking how gorgeous they are in an oddball way. Probably illegal to keep as pets but I think at the moment they'd be safer in captivity than out in the wild!

View attachment 1479088
Yeah I've seen a documentary some species are almost extinct in their habitat because some a-holes think their scales are some miracle cure for everything. It makes me quite mad because these animals are defenseless due to how timid they are, and also because no one ever talks about them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store