Toronto\Mississagua GTA Meet

avichihi1

Feeder Fish
Jul 8, 2018
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in MFK meet in the near future? we might be able to arrange for stickers and other goodies to be there?

I am just not sure how many MFK'ers there are in the GTA.

so if you are in the GTA then leave a message to see how many people would be interested.

Reactions: Super_red

souzie

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
May 13, 2014
Ontario, Canada
I would quite possibly go...

Lepisosteus Lepisosteus
millerkid519 millerkid519
D davenmandy

Kingster

Piranha
MFK Member
May 21, 2018
I was wondering if anyone would be interested in MFK meet in the near future? we might be able to arrange for stickers and other goodies to be there?

so if you are in the GTA then leave a message to see how many people would be interested.
HI depending where in the TA, and a talk with my parents, being 16 i mite also would like to meet up

Super_red

Feeder Fish
Aug 26, 2021

I have baby monsters, yes.

haweyFerguson

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 23, 2021

so if you are in the GTA then leave a message to see how many people would be interested. 192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
That would be great

deeda

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Medina, Ohio
He's a spammer inserting tiny links in his posts.

Reactions: tlindsey
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store