Toughest sneakiest pike in the world!!!!

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
I was shocked yesterday when my long lost Dwarf Pike appeared for the first time in 3 months. I added two Lenticulata Pikes 3 months ago and the tough little guy disappeared after a week or two. I figured the big female ate it......The rock structure in my tank make catching Pikes impossible without risking destroying my glass tank. The larger lent killed the smaller male eventually. She is a tough one. In hindsite I should have known it was still lurking. I noticed some sand movement at the rock structure base.....Thought maybe my huge Sydont Cat did it but now I know it was this guy!!!! Full grown and living scared but it actually darted out today during feeding!! It hides where the larger Lent cannot go!!IMG_1347.JPG missing dwarf.jpg

Chefken

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2010
Harwinton CT
Did he get eaten?
Not exactly....too big to swallow. The Lent had it jammed in its mouth for a few hours. Luckily was able to dislodge on its own. The little guy got too cocky. It was a tough little guy!!

Catlas Se7en

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not exactly....too big to swallow. The Lent had it jammed in its mouth for a few hours. Luckily was able to dislodge on its own. The little guy got too cocky. It was a tough little guy!!
Rest in peace, little fellow

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store