Trying saltwater once agian

bruster

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2007
Danville VA
It' been about 16 years or so since the last time I had a saltwater aquarium. for the past 10 years I've had several freshwater tanks going but recently went back to one tank with only native fish. A guy at work is moving and offers me his 29 for a good price with rocks, sand, hang on filter, wave maker, heater, light, and fish. Any advice will be appreciated

Itsadeepbluesea

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Apr 6, 2008
Awesome, salt is fun. Just remember to be patient, and don't skimp on equipment especially a skimmer.

Reactions: tlindsey

bruster

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2007
Danville VA
got the tank up and running. still need to get all the other equipment. I do plan on upgrading to my 40 and possibly my 150. I'm now contemplating on building a sump for the 29 and switch it over to the other tanks when i move. I do have a local pet tore that does trade for store credit so I'm planning on downgrading my snakes.

Reactions: Itsadeepbluesea

Deadliestviper7

The Necromancer
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2016
got the tank up and running. still need to get all the other equipment. I do plan on upgrading to my 40 and possibly my 150. I'm now contemplating on building a sump for the 29 and switch it over to the other tanks when i move. I do have a local pet tore that does trade for store credit so I'm planning on downgrading my snakes.
What snakes you got?

bruster

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2007
Danville VA
Reactions: Deadliestviper7

bruster

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2007
Danville VA