Tube anemone?

Mushutherhinoscorpion

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
I had fairy wrasses with tube nems no losses. Firefish too.
I have a filefish, naked cinnamon clownfish, Velvet damsel & a longhorn cow, stung the damsel + The long horn... With no ill effect ... sounds safe to me ......right on I wanted to add more fish ! But I want to add pipe fish. I now they are like sea horse Delicate ! Bad idea??

Reactions: Deadliestviper7

Mushutherhinoscorpion

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2017
I have a filefish, naked cinnamon clownfish, Velvet damsel & a longhorn cow, stung the damsel + The long horn... With no ill effect ... sounds safe to me ......right on I wanted to add more fish ! But I want to add pipe fish. I now they are like sea horse Delicate
...thanks for the Reply!!

twentyleagues

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 5, 2017
Flint town!
Id worry about pipefish. I eventually moved my tube nems to an nps only tank. No fish or other invert at all. Id see my shrimp steal food from them and always wondered how they didnt end up dinner. I was able to have a really deep sand bed for them in the nps tank. They were in there with suncorals, chili, dendros, rhizos and gorgs. Just blue leds over it.
Honestly if I got back into salt I'd probably just set that up again with flashlight fish or pineapple fish. Stay on the smaller side like only my 180 and be done.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store