Two Ferrets + Cage and Supplies for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
My gf is trying to get rid of her two ferrets and asked me to copy and paste this here from another site. Figure it's worth as shot seeing as how a few of you do keep ferrets.

Hello Everyone,

I have two young ferrets, one brown sable male and one silver sable female. They are both fixed, descented and current with vet care. Includes large cage (two four story cages put together), food, toys, care accessaries, and more. Valued over $500, will sell for $200. Experienced ferret owner preferred, serious replies only. Pick up only (Central New York).

Honda12

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2006
Michigan
Thats a really good deal.

moxxommox

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 15, 2006
Australia, Sydney
I am in aus, and keep ferrets... pity. I have always wanted a silver mit. :(

good luck hope they find a great home :D:thumbsup:

kody1192

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Illinois
ship um to me usps 50% water 50% air lol if i lived by you id take them my male died a couple months ago and now all i got is my lonely female. if you knew how to ship live animals w/o cage i would take them but thats hard and takes experiance. anyways gl with the sale

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
Thanks guys, Kody...I don't know how to ship animals other than fish and have never shipped before. I doubt my gf would like that idea anyway, they are her ferrets after all. They are more of a work load than she can handle at the moment and I have enough pets of my own (all those fish tanks) so I don't want to take charge of them. I feel bad for them though, I personally never like giving up on an animal.

kody1192

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 22, 2006
Illinois
Thanks guys, Kody...I don't know how to ship animals other than fish and have never shipped before. I doubt my gf would like that idea anyway, they are her ferrets after all. They are more of a work load than she can handle at the moment and I have enough pets of my own (all those fish tanks) so I don't want to take charge of them. I feel bad for them though, I personally never like giving up on an animal.
ya i didnt expect you to ship them. i h8 givin up an animal too it sucks worst was when i had to put our dobe to sleep

gomezladdams

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 8, 2005
gilboa,ny
This is a great deal.Ferrets are such cool pets I had some years ago,theyre so much fun to have around.If I wasnt flat broke from buying fishtanks Id add them to my zoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store