UK St Albans Meet - Sat 9th May

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
portsmouth/southampton/crawley, UK
seein as the other one was closed (no idea y :WHOA:lol) i thought i would start this one up as im not sure we all have each others numbers and everyones clear on the details lol.

this Sat 9th May
11am Maidenhead Aquatics St Albans
12ish Food

myself and xyra may get there an hour early and make a start on crews hill. but after that we will be going back.
for people that dont know it is basically a mile stretch of fish shops :D

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
lol thats fair enough. is there no one local to u coming? ooorrr jack was sayin trains or bus was quite cheap ...just an idea to throw out there

bigcol

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2008
Newcastle Upon Tyne/ UK
chloe;3087996; said:
lol thats fair enough. is there no one local to u coming? ooorrr jack was sayin trains or bus was quite cheap ...just an idea to throw out there

Now trains is a very good idea and i know they are cheap too i wonder how many boxes of fish i could smuggle onto a train:naughty: lol

moosipher

Gambusia
MFK Member
Oct 12, 2008
Nottingham, UK
I'm a no go on that one too, I'm afraid.. the next month or so I'm a total homebody, saving for three-wheeled madness on the horizon... :)

chloe

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2008
hahaha thats cool. im sure we will be doing something again lol and u should come down here when we get the south one sorted, bring the gf, gives me someone to chat to lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store