umm?

milkman407

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2006
in a house
Is it possible to keep Pbass/LMbass/gars/ bluegil brim... (those kinda fish) together???? im going fishing in a lake tomorrow and they have so many native fish so i was just wondering

fisher12889

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 21, 2006
Colorado
The bluegill wouldnt last very long, any of the other fish you mentioned would eat them eventually. The pbass also prefer much warmer than the others. Also, gar arent very aggressive eaters, so they would have a hard time getting food.

sandtiger

Captain Planet
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2005
NY
lm bass would eventually eat the bluegill and the pbass would eventually eat the lm bass depending on the size of the fish....kinda like a food chain lol
I don't know about that, if he got larger bluegill I think they would actually pick on the pbass and LMB. If you got a full grown bluegill in the 10-12" range a LMB would be hard pressed to eat it. Bluegill are very aggresive. Full grown LMB would also be to large for a pbass to eat...it all depends on the size of the fish he gets really. With that in mind, he would need an extreamly large tank to keep all these fish in for life, thousands of gallons I would say.

Bassman89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 1, 2006
Rockin down the Highway USA
I don't know about that, if he got larger bluegill I think they would actually pick on the pbass and LMB. If you got a full grown bluegill in the 10-12" range a LMB would be hard pressed to eat it. Bluegill are very aggresive. Full grown LMB would also be to large for a pbass to eat...it all depends on the size of the fish he gets really. With that in mind, he would need an extreamly large tank to keep all these fish in for life, thousands of gallons I would say.
ya like a cabelas size tank lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store