Upcoming Movies and TV shows

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Well,tried to watch the second Aquaman movie(eventhough I didn't care for the first one) and I turned it off after about fifteen minutes as I just can't take that corny Mamoa guy....the only thing he was any good at was in his short role in Game of Thrones.
I don't have much time for him to be honest, but I once watched a drama on Netflix which ran for three seasons called "Frontier". It was about the fur trade in the 1700's. It was a great show and he was in it, possibly one of his earlier roles. Anything he's been in since I haven't cared for much.

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
I think it was around this time last year when someone mentioned a film called "Prey". Basically it was the Predator against some Indian tribesman, and woman! It was quite a good film.

Well, on my newsfeed earlier today there was a mention of "Prey 2" coming out this year sometime. I'll be looking forward to that one.

Reactions: tlindsey

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
I think it was around this time last year when someone mentioned a film called "Prey". Basically it was the Predator against some Indian tribesman, and woman! It was quite a good film.

Well, on my newsfeed earlier today there was a mention of "Prey 2" coming out this year sometime. I'll be looking forward to that one.
Yeah,I didn't care for that either,couldn't get with the idea of a primitive damsel outwitting the advanced weaponry and killing prowess of an otherworldly being.....so,while I do try to enjoy the Predator films I am not excited about this upcoming installment.

tlindsey

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2011
Ohio

I'll be looking out for that one.

Reactions: james99

esoxlucius

Alligator Gar
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2015
UK
Yeah,I didn't care for that either,couldn't get with the idea of a primitive damsel outwitting the advanced weaponry and killing prowess of an otherworldly being.....so,while I do try to enjoy the Predator films I am not excited about this upcoming installment.
It just goes to prove what we already knew....you don't mess with women, lol.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store