Updated pics of my polys

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
Thought i'd show a few pics of the collection.

They are:

ornate 14"
congicus 15"
endli endli 10"
endli endli 8"
delhezi 7"
2 x senegals "11
senegal x 7"

willy.JPG

endl2.JPG

congicus.JPG

delboy.JPG

ornate.JPG

orni.JPG

senegals.jpg

Loubard

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 17, 2005
EU
Very nice! Is the congicus his eye in the first pic messed up or is it because of the pic?

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
berserker;681607; said:
Really nice polys-where did you get the Enldis? I take it you live in Canterbury,Kent?
ROB
yes mate, got them from george from ark aquatics. he had 4 and i had two off him and he kept the other 2. think he got them from wildwoods originally. whereabouts u from?

marvinbaker

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 1, 2006
canterbury
Loubard;681661; said:
Very nice! Is the congicus his eye in the first pic messed up or is it because of the pic?
that's actually an endli endli in the 1st pic and yes he has no right eye! he lost it rucking with 3 other endli's as a baby before i got him. interesting how my endli's are so different but i got them together.

robroy

Polypterus
MFK Member
Feb 19, 2006
BC, Canada
marvinbaker;681708; said:
yes mate, got them from george from ark aquatics. he had 4 and i had two off him and he kept the other 2. think he got them from wildwoods originally. whereabouts u from?
Eastbourne-I've got to make the pilgramage to Wildwoods one day. When we move and I'm earning some more dollars I hope to go with a view to buying an NGT but the Endlis also catch my eye a lot too. My LFS only has Albino Senagals, Dels, Ornates and Buettikoferis. Not bad I suppose but I'd like to see something different. When I last went to World of Fishes in E. Grinstead they had a big fat Congicus but it was battered bad and not for sale.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store